In today’s extreme housing market, a trained expert is not only helpful but essential to getting into your dream home. Record-low housing inventory and bidding wars are just a few of the things a realtor will guide you through.
How a Real Estate agent can help:
- Experience – We’re well-versed in real estate and experienced with the entire sales process, including how it’s changed over the past year and throughout the past decade.
- Education – Who better than a trained agent to simply and effectively explain today’s tumultuous market conditions and decipher what they mean for your individual goals. We lay out the fine print in clear, easy-to-understand language.
- Pricing – We are well versed in the language of the market and can help you understand today’s real estate values when setting the price of your home or making an offer to purchase one. We work hard to maximize your efforts and get you the best returns possible.
- Negotiations – Does the thought of haggling make you cringe? We take care of it all. Throughout the entire transaction, We act as a buffer in negotiations with all parties while advocating for your best interests.
- Contracts – We translate legal jargon into easy-to-understand terms and help with the disclosures and contracts necessary in today’s heavily regulated environment.
How to find the right agent
Finding the right agent should be your top priority when you’re ready to buy or sell a home but how do you know when it’s a good match? It all comes down to trust. A true expert can carefully walk you through the whole real estate process, look out for your unique needs, and advise you on the best ways to achieve success. The right agent will be your coach throughout the entire process, plan the steps you need to take, and advocate for you every step of the way.
The Horst Promise
Being the third generation of my family to be in real estate, it’s a venture I’ve always been passionate about. Over the years, I’ve learned what it really takes to be successful in this business and have taken that knowledge and applied it to create a business model that will bring success to me and my clients for years to come. The image of the agent is perceived as that of a “used car salesman,” and I vow to change that by raising the industry standard with the quality of my services.
If you’re planning to make a move this year, get in touch today!
Published on 2021-10-03 22:25:11